duminică, 5 martie 2017

Let's talk about New York! part 1

More or less like in Steve Karmen's song "I love New York" I have to agree that New York is special. It's the kind of city that even after you saw the world is gonna get your interest and you are gonna feel happy and special to be there. Gazing at all this tall buildings, skyscrapers I fell so lost... I'm in Times Square, one of the busiest areas in New York. I'm searching for an american all day breakfast place. I find it, Junior's, very busy place. We had to wait for a while but food is ok, the waiter is funny, unusual for USA.

After a quick late breakfast we start walking towars The Rockefeller Centre. Here at the top of the rock you can get an amaizing view over New York. It's freezing cold outside but the view is nice and we spend here almost one hour taking photos.

Now we are on the 5th avenue and I can't help checking the shops. It's paradise here for all this US brands: Kate Spade, Coach, Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors.... But I heard even better things about the outlets in the USA. Gotta check this out one of this days. 
We wanna check The Grand Central Station and apparently is close by. Inside it looks so familiar. I saw it in so many movies that I almost fell like I've been here before. We have a coffee at Cipriani Dolci and we decide to continue with the shopping. We have lunch on the go at Ray's Pizza, all over NY, best pizza in town. When I reach the hotel I'm so tired that I sleep straight away for 10 hours.
Second day we head over the Brooklyn Bridge. In the sun is quite pleasant today so we take good pictures. As we are quite close to Soho we decide to head there walking. Soho is such a cute place. It's also good for shopping and has so many cute coffee shops and restaurants. We decide to spend an entire day here.

On another cold day I decide to explore Manhattan's West Village where you can also find Carrie's Bradshaw apartment. It looks just like in Sex and the city. This also is a nice area good for eating, shopping and spotting cool people. I saw some really nice outfits around that area.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu